We created this blog to document the time leading up to and the time after when our new little girl arrives. We hope the posts and pictures will keep family and friends up to date.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Some more cute pictures...
Hailey's favorite position to lay in dad's arms.
Bop Bop Stone with Hailey napping.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Now that I understand about the comment thing - Love all the new pictures. I thought they all came out well. Monday was a nice day here after Sunday's rain. Also, next time you are down we have to get a picture with Gramma Coffey - can't believe we forgot.
4 comments:
Now that I understand about the comment thing - Love all the new pictures. I thought they all came out well. Monday was a nice day here after Sunday's rain. Also, next time you are down we have to get a picture with Gramma Coffey - can't believe we forgot.
What a great picture of Hailey! She is adorable!
Hailey's favorite position in dad's arms is also now my favorite picture (and set as my desktop)
:) Love ya's! -Kate
More pictures and stories please!
Post a Comment