
Daddy and Hailey took their vacation out to the Mendocino Coast. We checked out the J&S company cabin (which is more like a kick-a$$ house in the redwoods) for the first time and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Daddy forgot to pack the tripod so here's some nice scenery, Hailey posing semi-willingly, and Dad and Hailey from an arm length away.

Gorgeous bloom of calla lilies! Perfect setting for a gorgeous little Haileybug!

Here's our spot on our own secluded beach. Hailey chose to go al-natural after the sun came out but I promised her that we wouldn't post any bare-bottom beach poses. No one wants to see Daddy bare-bottom anyway :-)

Here's the Mendocino "cabin" we stayed at all week. Daddy loves how quiet and kid friendly the redwood forest is. Hailey loves how Daddy likes to play and make up new games in the forest. I wish everyone could have seen Hailey's face when I put her in the tree house that overlooks Russian Gulch State Park. We also played with Ladybird beetles, tiger swallowtail butterflies, green grasshoppers, and of course the dolphin balloon Grandma gave Hailey.
No comments:
Post a Comment