
Our First Play Date was over Father's Day weekend with Leila Skye Hamaoui, Amir and Rachel's little girl who is about five weeks Hailey's junior. I had originally intended to put a post about her arrival on June 7th, 2006 but wanted to wait for them to get the word out, because I know how fun it is to get to tell everyone the great news. So on our way down to Santa Cruz Father's Day weekend we got to stop by and bring the Hamaoui family dinner. Leila is as cute as ever and she has her own blog. We will put a link to her page at the top of our page next to the links to Kelly and Christian's, The Murphy Family's, and The Lindstrom Family's... Here are Hailey and Leila on Rachel and Amy's laps. Hopefully soon the two can hang out again because this picture is when Leila is about 8 days old and Hailey is 6 weeks old, almost a month ago.
Next point of catch up is... Mom, Amy, is back to work as of last Sunday. I am working four days a week for the next three or four weeks and then back to full time, five days a week, Sunday to Thursday. It is definately nice to get out of the house, don't get me wrong, but I hate to leave Hailey. I think the first day back I called home four times to check how things were goingwith dad, and of course they were going perfectly... as to be expected. Now we just have to get used to this. Grandma Nan is going to come up one day a week and help out with Hailey, boy will she like that. Then we have chosen a nanny and she will start July 31. Mom is really having a hard time with all of this.
This one keeps me smiling
1 comment:
Get that monkey out of my face!
Post a Comment